Saturday, December 17, 2011

WRITING DESCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPH


These are some examples of descriptive paragraph.

TOPIC: SPRING MORNING
Topic Sentence: Another beautiful spring morning in Edensor


         Edensor village is a beautiful place located on the top of the hill. During the spring time, Edensor is always colorful, because the blossoms of roses, daffodils, and daisies are blooming beautifully. Outside the house, I can hear the morning sound starts to rejoice. The birds are chirping loudly, the cows are mooing in the field and the villagers are greeting each other along the way. The sky is perfectly blue in the morning, and up there, the clouds are puffy and white. I always go for a walk along the narrow stony road to feel the spring breeze blows around me. Then, as I try to inhale the fresh air deeply in my lung, I can smell the fragrant scent of the flowers mix together with the pleasant smell of the grass. It’s just another beautiful spring morning in Edensor.


Topic Sentence: I had a beautiful cosmic adventure on the top of the roof.

            The night was so calm and silent. There was no sound around. I moved up slowly onto the roof and felt the breeze touched my skin very gently. I shivered a little, but I ignored the cold. The night was so perfect, the sky was bright and the moon was showing off her radiance. I lay myself on the roof and inhaled that cold air deeply. The stars above me were blinking and creating beautiful constellations. I could see Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, Sirius and Orion filled the night sky as if they collaborated to create beautiful paintings. It almost felt like I was gazing at God’s masterpiece in a universal gallery. Just by staring at them, I felt like I was having a journey beyond that infinity sky. I traveled to Magellan, flew through Andromeda and fell back to Milky Way. I had a beautiful cosmic adventure on the top of the roof that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment