Monday, December 12, 2011

EXAMPLES OF REQUEST LETTER


BY:
HERU WIBOWO



REQUEST LETTER  /  SURAT PERMINTAAN

Dear Mike,
On Sunday,  I have meeting schedule with my principal in  Malang .
Would you like to accompany me to Malang   ?
And   I will be very carefully to drive a car.   I wonder if you’d  not mind lending
Your Scanner Machine  .
Please call me soon    …….  Thank ‘ s

                                                                                       HERU WIBOWO




RESPONSE TO THE REQUEST LETTER /  JAWABAN SURAT PERMINTAAN

Dear  Heru  ,
I would love to accompany you on Sunday .
Don ‘t forget you can take it at 08.00  o’ clock .  I‘d like to lend you
And make sure to return it well.

                                                                                       M I K E



No comments:

Post a Comment