Thursday, May 10, 2012

JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD


    
BY:
HERU WIBOWO
 
 I’m Heru Wibowo , you can say that I’m a very socialize person . I make friends with anybody , from kids to old men . But in this story , I wanna tell you about one of my friends, Agung, he’s a mad scientist .
         One day , he asked me to accompany him , I just agreed , because I don’t know where . When I got there , I asked him “where do we go?”, he answered, “ around the world “ . I asked him again, “Oh shit! with what ?“ . Then, he opened a curtain and showed me something which was like a plane. I was not really surprise since he’s a genius .
        When we started the engine, suddenly the plane move so fast. It only took 2 minutes to get to (believe me) the Great Wall of China . I instinctively take a picture using my cellphone. We spent 15 minutes flying over the sky. Next, we also went to Paris , Egypt and Latin America.
        When we had done with our travel, I asked Agung , “where is our next destination?”. He said “to the moon“, i exclaimed, “ are you nuts ? “. Suddenly the plane turned into a Rocket. Then , in a blink of an eye , we blasted off the sky and flight to the moon. I was confused because we arrived there safe and alive. Still it was so shocking that we got there and stood on the moon. After that breathtaking journey, we went back to the earth. It’s quite an awesome trip, Agung was an awesome  friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment